- Priority access to all Luther Manor care services.
- Seven free days of care each year at Luther Manor, if needed.
- Monthly health screening.
- 10% discount on “Care at Home” services.
- Outpatient rehabilitation services at Luther Manor.
- Continued nursing home care at Luther Manor, even with depletion of financial resources (provided a resident meets all qualifying state, federal and/or other guidelines).
- All yard maintenance – weeding, raking, mulch and general landscaping of the community’s property and pond area.
- Snow and ice removal of all community driveways and sidewalks, with salting of drives and walks as needed.
- All maintenance repairs for roofs, siding, garage doors and gutter cleaning.
- All minor systems maintenance – changing out light bulbs, cleaning of window exteriors, furnace filter replacement, fireplace care.
- All major systems maintenance – water heater, water softener, furnace, air conditioning system.
- All home appliance maintenance – stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer & dryer.
- Invaluable to snowbirds! The Residences’ management will watch over your home while you’re gone and schedule periodic winterizing checks.
- Offered through Luther Manor's Care at Home Services department, those who would rather not cook can dine in inexpensively. Have a scrumptious nutritious dinner delivered right to your door!
- Feel secure in knowing that upon moving into your new Residences’ home requests and/or concerns pertaining to daily comfort and security will be responded to quickly and equitably by the Residences’ and Luther Manor management.
- Complimentary transportation runs to area banks and grocery stores.
- Handyman services for personal non-covered needs, i.e., moving of miscellaneous boxes or furniture, picture hanging, even installing additional grab bars for personal safety.