Click here to review Luther Manor's current job availability at Access Dubuque.
|3rd Shift CNA|
|Luther Manor Nursing Home is accepting applications for Certified Nurse Aide openings on our 3rd shift (10:00pm - 6:30am). Every other weekend is required. CNA certification is required.
As a CNA, you will be expected to provide personal care and supervision to residents in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort, security and the greatest degree of independence possible.
The successful candidate must show a commitment to the following;
-Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Luther Manor.
-Supports and participates in common teamwork.
-Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
-Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits like health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differential, matching 401(k), employee assistance program and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
To apply, please stop by Luther Manor and submit an application, download an application or complete the on-line application.
|Click here for a more detailed description of the 3rd Shift CNA position.|
|Luther Manor is accepting applications for a Part-time Cook. Hours for this position are 6:00am - 2:30pm. Every other weekend is required. This position is approximately 24 hours a week.
Also looking for a Full-time Cook. Hours for this position is 11:00am - 7:30pm. Every other weekend is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Food Preparation and Production
- Must have experience working a grill.
- Prepare and serve food/beverages to residents, staff and guests in the highest degree of palatability, quality and presentation possible.
- Take food and beverage temperatures to assure proper safety measures and maintain proper food/beverage temperatures.
- Ensure proper portions are served to residents, staff and guests.
- Ensure the correct diets are prepared for residents.
- Prepares and serves meals and snacks that are appetizing in appearance and which are in accordance with established portion control procedures, proper consistency and offer substitute food/beverages.
- Interacts with residents, families, staff, and other visitors to the center in a pleasant, respectful, and courteous manner.
In addition to above, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills, positive attitude in all situations, and an ability to communicate effectively with residents. Food Safety Certification and experience in a health care setting a plus. Positive references from previous employers is required.
As an employee of Luther Manor, you can expect great benefits such as;
-Free or Discounted Meals
-And Many Other Perks!
If interested, stop in or fill out an application online.
|Click here for a more detailed description of the Cook position.|
|Luther Manor is looking for a part-time Laundry Aide. Approx. 16 hours per week. Hours will be primarily 3:00pm - 11:30pm. Every other weekend is required.
As a Laundry Aide, your overall purpose is to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for the residents, guest and staff of Luther Manor by washing & sorting resident clothing and other linens.
1. Clean all linen used by the Residents and facility according to facility policy and procedures. Sort clothes and linens, washing, drying, and ironing as needed.
2. Deliver laundry to resident rooms or linen storage area.
3. Mark Resident clothing in accordance with facility policies.
4. Assist with housekeeping duties as necessary.
5. Perform cleaning other duties as needed.
|Click here for a more detailed description of the Laundry Aide position.|
|RN/LPN - 2nd Shift|
|Luther Manor Nursing Home is accepting applications for a full-time 2nd Shift RN. The hours for this position are 2:00pm - 10:30pm including every other weekend. The successful candidate must show excellent supervision skills, people and communication skills, strong supervisory skills and self-confident.
The responsibility of the RN is to direct and supervise the provision of resident care services, following established standards of nursing practice. As the 2nd shift nurse you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating CNAs and CMAs in this resident care.
An ideal candidate would have:
* Direct Care Experience
* Experience in long term care
* Experience with MDS assessments and care plans
Luther Manor utilizes medication aides to assist the nurses with med passes. This gives the RNs & LPNs more time to focus on other resident needs such as assessments, communicating with doctors, and other cares.
|Click here for a more detailed description of the RN/LPN - 2nd Shift position.|
Click here to complete an online employment application.
To review and save or print a copy of our employemt application, please click here or on the icon below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read this file.
Please click here for a free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader.