Long Term Care
Luther Manor Communitites provides our elderly residents with the best in housing services, maintenance of clothing, food, fitness and different activities. We make a point of filling their days with happiness and satisfaction. Our facilities have the necessary capacity to ensure the quality of our human services and our staff is qualified and trained to provide social services and residential care for older adults.
Would you like to ask us questions about the services we have available? Please contact us for a quote. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continue to serve you to the best of our ability.
Our residents benefit from a variety of services and amenities, including:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Specialized memory care unit
- Resident centered care
- Daily meals prepared to meet specialized dietary requirements
- Daily activity programs
- On-site Beauty/barber shop services in our newly remodeled salon
- Laundry services
- Expanded therapy center
- Individualized dining areas
- Weekly religious services in the Chapel Bistro
- Therapy and restorative nursing services
- Hospice Care available
Admissions Form - Long Term Care
For more information, please contact the Director of Social Services at Beth.Preston@luthermanor.com.